Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Kawkawa Balm!

Haay,

Today we finished our Kawakawa balm
We were learning about Rongoa Maori.
Our task was to make Kawakawa balm and a box and a lable to go with our Balm.
I learnt how to make Kawakawa Balm and a Cube net on my chromebook.
Next time I need to Fold my box better and make it a lot neater.
In out Rongoa unit, some interesting things I learnt were
- I learnt that Cardbord is very hard to fold
- I learnt that People in the olden days used kawakwa balm
- I learnt that you can use kawakawa balm for lip balm

1 comment:

  1. I can see you learnt a lot in this unit, and I love your packaging. It is very clear and easy to read, you have appropriate pictures and colours and all the correct information. I agree that folding the cardboard is not an easy task... next time we will use thinner card.

    ReplyDelete